Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bridge Over Troubled Water

I'm hoping that I can make this post into something meaningful. These thoughts have been rumbling around in my head for quite some time, but I just have had the opportunity to refine them. I am halfway through the school year, and I carry the same baggage with me through the school day. I am so tired and so sad, and I wonder how long can keep swimming against the current. It's hard not to slip into apathy when apathy my be the one thing that helps me keep going day after day. It seems right now, that caring gets me no where. So what exactly is my problem? My problem that people today seemingly have no sense of responsibility; the golden rule is antiquated; everything is about me, me, me.

I recently got married, and I am still jumping through all the hoops of that. I have to have a license to get married!? Please, I think there should be a license to have children.

I had more to this post, but I am trying to limit what could be construed as vitriol. I will simply close by saying this was my whole year. I am still going to give it my all and I'm working hard to make things better for next year. I definitely will take prayers, encouragement, and advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment