I haven't posted the last couple of days. I was wiped again Friday, and yesterday I was gone most of day. So here I am again. I was reminded of the Sunday Summary, and I thought that would be a good way to start off the week that marks the end of summer and the entrance back into reality.
3 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Getting my class lists even though we had things mostly worked out before summer break.
2. Seeing co-workers I don't see much over the summer.
3. Getting my room finished, and shifting focus to nailing down first week plans!!!
2 Things that I Will be Doing This Week:
1. We have ALICE training on our first day back, probably a necessary evil these days.
2. Our second day will be our welcome back, building meetings, Amazing Race, and some
classroom prep. Amazing Race, you say? Yes, we had a team building exercise last year, and it
appears we are having a second go of it. We'll see what crazy things we have to do this year.
I guess I will prepare by wearing some comfortable clothes and shoes that are good for running!
1 Thing I'm Irritated About:
1. I finally bought ink for my printer. I decided to go with my home printer first. I can't print
anything!! I'm not sure if it's because of an issue with Windows 10 that I recently installed, or
if it's doing its normal not working business that it does every so often. I restarted both, and I was
trying to reinstall the printer, but the internet wasn't cooperating with me. I quit for the night.
Please cross your fingers that the printer will work tomorrow, so I can get things printed in color
that I want to finish. :)